Type of employment
Base salary component (gross)
Depending on the relevant experience 1100 EUR (990 EUR as basic salary component + 110 EUR as a variable component)
Our project team is hiring skilled testers who want to be an important part of the digitization of Slovak healthcare and insurance. If you are among testers with ambitions to develop a system that is preconditioned to be successful beyond Slovakia and to help thousands of patients and doctors, then we are happy to welcome you on board.
What will be your role in the project?
- recall analytical documents prepared by the Analyst and identify the activities that will be required to perform the test
- prepare test data
- prepare, execute and evaluate test cases
- you will be focused on manual, automated, integration and stress testing
- you will record and retest errors
- communicate with other team members and customers
- you will support junior team members
- proactively monitor application and troubleshoot situations
- perform scheduled reports as well as special reports on demand and their delivery to applicants
- you will propose new procedures for the testing process
- perform other related tasks as agreed with the supervisor
What can we promise you?
- You will work with TOP testing technologies that are also used on a global level
- In the context of SW development, you will work on the latest trends in CI and SDLC
- You will work with people who have rich experience in their areas, you will learn and teach others a lot
- You will get the chance to participate on a project that will be used by thousands of doctors, nurses and patients not only in Slovakia but throughout Central Europe
- You will work in a friendly team in which we all listen and respect each other
What skills do we expect from you?
General knowledge required for the position (minimum 2 years):
- advanced knowledge of testing
- experience with reading and understanding of analytical documents and active communication with the analytical team and the customer
- experience in preparing test data
- creating, executing and evaluating test cases in the test management tool
- preparation of test sets
- recording and retesting bug fixes
- experience with reporting testing to team members and customers
- advanced experience with some of the test management tools
- advanced experience with some of the defect management tools
- experience with specific test tools: JIRA, qTest, SOAP UI, KATALON or their alternatives
What skills are welcome?
Your advantage will also be the knowledge of these technologies:
- SOAP UI
- English language, intermediate
See the process of specialist
selection for our team
Ján is a visionary who takes on every project with maximal commitment and enthusiasm. He enjoys collaborating with people who strive to grow, utilize their experience and never satisfy with mediocrity.
Anka is a professional with logical thinking and the ability to take on a responsibility and solve a problem under any circumstances. She values and applies the fair-play approach and believes that communucation is the key to everything.